HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw
- HP 312A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- Special Price $29.95 As low as $26.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet PRO MFP M476DNW with these easy steps:
- Open the front door of your LaserJet PRO MFP M476DNW, and then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from front to back to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the orange, plastic shield from the bottom of the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot, and then pull the tab on the left side of the cartridge straight up to remove the entire length of the sealing tape.
- Push the print cartridge drawer in until it clicks and close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Color LaserJet PRO MFP M476DNW is running low on toner, but I need to finish printing a few more pages. Can I still proceed or do I have to replace the cartridge first?
You may print a few more pages even with a low toner level. Just remove the toner cartridge from your HP printer, shake it a few time to redistribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall it. But, we highly recommend getting a replacement toner cartridge because it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted.
Toner accidentally spilled on my clothing during installation. What should I do?
If toner gets on your clothing, you must wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash your clothing immediately in cold water. Never use hot water when washing because it can set the toner into the fabric.
What is the difference between the Compatible HP 312A and HP 312X Black Toner Cartridges?
The Compatible HP 312A is a standard black cartridge, so it contains less toner than the HP 312X. If you are a heavy printer user, we suggest you get the Compatible HP 312X Black High Yield Toner Cartridge as it yields more pages and offers a lower cost per page.