HP Color LaserJet 2550L TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2550L
- HP 122A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludesx1 Black HP 122A (Q3960A), x1 Cyan HP 122A (Q3961A), x1 Yellow HP 122A (Q3962A), and x1 Magenta HP 122A (Q3963A) Learn MoreSpecial Price $118.95 As low as $109.954 Cartridges / $29.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 2550L, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Press the "Rotate Carousel" button at the top right of the machine to get to the toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Open the top door.
- Squeeze blue levers on toner cartridge handle to release it. Pull out the old toner cartridge from drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Align blue arrows on the sides of the toner cartridge with blue arrows inside the printer.
- Lower the new toner cartridge straight down into the drum unit until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top door.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 8 when replacing multiple toner cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacement to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course! Remanufactured HP 122A (Q3962A) yellow, HP 122A (Q3960A) black, HP 122A (Q3963A) magenta, and HP 122A (Q3961A) cyan toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Color LaserJet 2550L and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight. Stored right, remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.