Color LaserJet 2605dtnCartridge prices starting at $53.95
Get excellent color and monochrome prints with the HP Color LaserJet 2605DTN. This reliable printer uses HP's ImageREt 2400 that delivers bold, black text and brilliant colors in every print. If it's time to replace its cartridges, well you don't have to spend much just to get new HP Color LaserJet 2605DTN toner cartridges. Here at Inkjets.com, we offer high-quality Remanufactured HP 124A (Q6000A) Black, HP 124A (Q6002A) Yellow, HP 124A (Q6001A) Cyan, and HP 124A (Q6003A) Magenta Ink Cartridges at up to 50% savings. All our remanufactured cartridges are rebuilt following strict quality control standards and come with a full-year, money-back guarantee. We're confident that once you've tried our remanufactured HP toner cartridges, you'll never go anywhere else. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2605dtn
- Best SellerHP 124A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$184.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 124A (Q6001A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on your HP Color LaserJet 2605DTN:
- Before you begin, make sure that your HP Color LaserJet 2605DTN is off.
- Lower the printer's front door to gain access to the old toner cartridges.
- Hold the cartridge that needs replacement by the handle and pull it straight up and out of the printer.
- Get the box containing the replacement HP toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the box and its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge from side to side 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the orange shipping lock and orange shipping tape from the new cartridge prior to installation.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it in. Push it as far as it will go until it is locked into place.
- Close the front door and turn the printer on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did my HP Color LaserJet 2605DTN says “Incorrect black” after installing a new black toner cartridge?
The “Incorrect black” error message indicates either the black cartridge is installed into the wrong slot or the wrong type of replacement cartridge is used for the printer.
I accidentally spilled toner on my clothes while installing a new cartridge. What to do?
If your clothes get toner stains, make sure to wash it immediately in cold water. Do not use hot water when washing because it will set the toner into the fabric.
How can I track my order?
You may track your order by logging in to our website or by calling one of our friendly customer service representatives via our hotline. You may also check the Shipment Notification email that we sent to your email address for the tracking number and link to the courier's website.