Color LaserJet 2820Cartridge prices starting at $51.95
As a multi-function machine, the HP Color LaserJet 2820 offers printing, scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities to address the productivity needs of home offices and small workgroups. It can also print directly from a memory card for your convenience, with print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute and resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include remanufactured HP 122A (Q3962A) yellow, HP 122A (Q3960A) black, HP 122A (Q3963A) magenta, and HP 122A (Q3961A) cyan toner cartridges. Enjoy savings of up to 68% when you buy them individually or get bigger discounts when you take advantage of our four-piece combo packs.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2820
- Best SellerHP 122A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes x1 Black HP 122A (Q3960A), x1 Cyan HP 122A (Q3961A), x1 Yellow HP 122A (Q3962A), and x1 Magenta HP 122A (Q3963A)Learn More$179.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 122A (Q3960A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3963A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3962A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3961A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 2820, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press "Rotate Carousel" until the toner cartridge to be replaced is in the correct position.
- Push scanner release button to open scanner assembly.
- Open top cover.
- Pinch together the two large blue tabs on the toner cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it from the carousel.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Squeeze the blue release levers on the print cartridge, holding it with the rollers facing you.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the carousel until it is firmly in place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 8 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Close the top cover.
- Close the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are low in price but high in quality, letting you save a lot on costs without sacrificing printing performance. They also help you do your bit for the environment, as they support industry recycling efforts.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course! Remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties.
Can I store remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes! Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight. Unopened and stored right, remanufactured HP 122A (Q3962A) yellow, HP 122A (Q3960A) black, HP 122A (Q3963A) magenta, and HP 122A (Q3961A) cyan toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 2820 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.