HP Color LaserJet 2830 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2830
- HP 122A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludesx1 Black HP 122A (Q3960A), x1 Cyan HP 122A (Q3961A), x1 Yellow HP 122A (Q3962A), and x1 Magenta HP 122A (Q3963A) Learn MoreSpecial Price $118.95 As low as $109.954 Cartridges / $29.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 2830 printer the hassle-free way:
- Push the scanner release button to open the scanner assembly, then open the top cover.
- Pinch together the large tabs on the used toner cartridge, then lift the cartridge straight out to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Shake it gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
- Take off the protective cover from the toner cartridge, then pull the tab out to remove the sealing tape.
- Squeeze the release levers on the toner cartridge holding it with the rollers on the front. Lower the cartridge into the slot until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover and scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. This number is mostly an estimate—the amount you'll actually get may vary based on several factors. These include the resolution of your HP Color LaserJet 2830 printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Should I get toner cartridges with high page yield?
You probably should, especially when you use your printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. The cartridges included in Inkjets.com's HP 122A 4-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, offer up to 5000-page yield, ensuring you won't be running out of toner for a long while. In addition, getting multiple toner cartridges is a more economical choice to getting individual ones at full price.
How soon can I get my replacement toner cartridges?
Fairly soon. Inkjets.com can ship them on the same day just as long you place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.