Color LaserJet 2840Cartridge prices starting at $51.95
Handling daily print tasks just got easier with the HP Color LaserJet 2840. It offers fast print speeds of up to 19 black and white pages, or up to 4 color pages per minute. To get those clear, professional prints, you can set this printer to its 600x600 maximum resolution dpi. Just make sure you have replacement toner cartridges ready in case the device runs out. You can turn to Inkjets.com for this. We have the HP 122A 4-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with remanufactured toner cartridges in black (with 5000-page yield), plus cyan, magenta, and yellow (with 4000-page yield each). While more budget-friendly than other options, these cartridges can deliver the same super-sharp and vibrant output you need. Shop with us today and get up to 70% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 2840
- Best SellerHP 122A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes x1 Black HP 122A (Q3960A), x1 Cyan HP 122A (Q3961A), x1 Yellow HP 122A (Q3962A), and x1 Magenta HP 122A (Q3963A)Learn More$179.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 122A (Q3960A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3963A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3962A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 122A (Q3961A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 2840 printer using the easy steps in this guide:
- Push the release button to open the scanner unit.
- Open the top cover, making sure the correct print-cartridge slot is in the access position.
- Pinch together the large blue tabs on the used toner cartridge, then lift it straight up to remove it from the carousel.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Remove its orange cover and then pull off the orange tab to remove the sealing tape.
- Squeeze the blue release levers on the new cartridge, then lower it straight down into the carousel until it's secure.
- Close the top cover and the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really save money with remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yep! Unlike brand-name options, the cartridges included in our HP 122A 4-Piece Combo Pack come at a more reasonable price. Most would assume this means they offer subpar results, but nothing is farther from the truth. Our remanufactured toner cartridges can deliver detailed, razor-sharp output.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
They are! These cartridges are repurposed, meaning they contribute a great deal to the environment by helping reduce the potential for waste in landfills.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our same-day shipping and fast, worry-free delivery service. Just complete your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll have them boxed and shipped same-day.