HP Color LaserJet 3700 Toner
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3700
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 3700, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the front door handle and pull down the front door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with tracks inside the machine.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into its corresponding slot.
- Firmly close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
All HP 308A (Q2670A) Remanufactured Black Toner, HP 311A (Q2682A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner, HP 311A (Q2681A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner, and HP 311A (Q2683A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Color LaserJet 3700 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.