HP Color LaserJet 3700dn Toner
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3700dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your HP Color LaserJet 3700dn printer worry-free by using following easy steps in this guide:
- Lift the handle, then pull open the printer's front door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the device by pulling it out.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Grasp the sides of the new cartridge then rock it gently from side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove the orange shipping lock and the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then insert it until firmly seated.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! The cartridges in our HP Color LaserJet 3700 Remanufactured Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack allow for safe and reliable use with your HP Color LaserJet 3700dn, and will not void its warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
While not brand-new, our remanufactured toner cartridge can create the same superior and razor-sharp output of OEMs. The only difference is price—our options are very affordable, allowing you to get the best prints while spending less.
Any details about warranty?
The remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your better peace of mind.