HP Color LaserJet 3700dtn Toner
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3700dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 3700DTN, just follow these easy steps:
- Lift the front door handle and pull down the front door.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Grasp new toner cartridge at both ends and distribute the toner evenly by gently rocking it from side to side.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Align new toner cartridge with track grooves inside the printer.
- Holding new toner cartridge by the handle, insert it into the printer until the cartridge is firmly in place.
- Close the front door.
- Toner cartridge replacement is successful when the control panel displays a "Ready" message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 311A (Q2681A) cyan, HP 311A (Q2683A) magenta, HP 311A (Q2682A) yellow, and HP 308A (Q2670A) black toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 3700DTN. They have been cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty parts, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure printing quality comparable to what brand-new toner products offer.
What are the benefits of using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, making them highly cost-efficient. They are also good for the environment, letting you support industry recycling efforts.
How long will remanufactured toner cartridges last?
Remanufactured HP 311A (Q2681A) cyan, HP 311A (Q2683A) magenta, HP 311A (Q2682A) yellow, and HP 308A (Q2670A) black toner cartridges are rated to produce up to about 6,000 pages each, depending on print frequency and quality.