Color LaserJet 3800Cartridge prices starting at $49.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3800, Color LaserJet 3800dn, Color LaserJet 3800dtn, Color LaserJet 3800n
- HP 503A (Q7581A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- HP 503A (Q7583A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly replace the used toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 3800 by following this handy guide:
- Open the printer's front door.
- Use the handle of the used toner cartridge to pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold the ends of the new cartridge, then rock it from side to side gently to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Take off the orange shipping lock and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Insert the cartridge until it's firmly seated inside the device.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better choice?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like our HP 501A and HP 503A cartridges, are both high-quality and affordable. They make every printed text or image sharp and brilliant, while allowing you to save more. If you've been looking for a cost-effective toner cartridge, these are it.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! They're not brand new, but remanufactured toner cartridges have met stringent quality requirements, making them safe to use with your HP Color LaserJet 3800 printer, and will nullify its warranties.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.