HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $44.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3800dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a simple guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet 3800DTN:
- Open the front door of your Color LaserJet 3800DTN.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the printer. Discard it according to your local regulations later.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the bag. Then, put the old cartridge inside the bag.
- Make sure to remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape from the new cartridge.
- Put the new cartridge inside the printer
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to replace other empty cartridges.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my newly installed HP Color LaserJet 3800DTN toner cartridge not printing?
If your newly installed HP toner cartridge is not printing, chances are the protective tape still remains in the cartridge. To fix this, remove the cartridge from the printer, pull the entire length of the protective tape, and reinstall the cartridge.
Will I get the same 6,000-page yield from your HP 503A Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge?
Yes, if your printed pages have 5% coverage. But, if most pages go beyond 5% coverage, then it's likely that you'll get lower than 6,000 pages.
How much is the required minimum purchase in order to avail of your free shipping offer?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 or above and shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.