HP Color LaserJet 4600dtn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $46.95
Work smoothly through large print tasks with the HP Color LaserJet 4600dtn. It offers high-speed printing of up to 17 pages per minute, comes with auto duplexing for a more streamlined process, plus an additional 500-sheet paper feeder to easily handle media. But to get the most of this device's performance, make sure you always have replacement toner cartridges in stock. If you don't, get high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. We have just the perfect thing for you—our bestselling HP 641A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with one black cartridge providing an impressive 9000-page yield, and one cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridge offering up to 8000 each. They'll make short work of your print tasks, while allowing for the exceptional print results you need—but at an affordable price! Order this combo pack today and get up 42% off, along with free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 4600dtn printer is easy. Just follow this quick guide:
- Lift the top cover, then pull down the front cover and transfer unit.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp its sides and rock it gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Take off the shipping lock from the new toner cartridge.
- Break the tab on the end of the new cartridge and use it to pull out the sealing tape completely.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then install it.
- Check that the new cartridge is firmly seated, then close the front cover.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. But the amount you get may vary because of several factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP Color LaserJet 4600dtn, how often you use the device, the complexity of the document, and type of paper.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the ones in our HP 641A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, are repurposed. This reusability allows them to contribute to the environment by reducing the potential of landfill waste.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Color LaserJet 4600dtn Printer
Regular Price: $365.95
Special Price $214.95
Regular Price: $86.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $91.95
Special Price $46.95
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $46.95