HP Color LaserJet 4650dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $58.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4650dn
- HP 641A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 614A (C9720A), 1x Cyan HP 614A (C9721A), 1x Magenta HP 614A (C9723A), and 1x HP 614A Yellow (C9722A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $214.95 As low as $209.954 Cartridges / $53.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 4650dn workgroup printer:
- Lift the top cover of the printer, then pull down the front cover and transfer unit.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer by pulling it out straight.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging, then rock it gently from side to side a few times. This way, the toner is evenly distributed inside.
- Remove the shipping lock from the cartridge and then pull out the sealing tape.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then insert it until it's fully seated.
- Close the front cover, then the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges the better choice?
Aside from being safe to use with your HP Color LaserJet 4650dn workgroup printer, these cartridges are more affordable than their OEM versions. But they can also deliver the same quality print results you've always expected. Another major difference is their budget-friendly price, which allows you to print more while spending less.
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
The cartridges included in Inkjets.com's HP 641A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack can last up to 36 months. But to retain their composition, you'll need to store them properly. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This same space should be clean and dust-free. It's also important that your unopened toner cartridges are kept away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.