HP Color LaserJet 4650hdn TonerCartridge prices starting at $46.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4650hdn
- HP 641A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 614A (C9720A), 1x Cyan HP 614A (C9721A), 1x Magenta HP 614A (C9723A), and 1x HP 614A Yellow (C9722A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $214.95 As low as $209.954 Cartridges / $53.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this guide, you can easily install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 4650hdn workgroup printer:
- Raise open the top cover, then pull down the front cover and transfer unit.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold both of its sides and rock the cartridge gently back and forth a few times to distribute the toner inside more evenly.
- Take off the shipping lock from the new toner cartridge, then pull the sealing tape completely off using the tab.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then insert it until it's firmly seated.
- Close the front cover and the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the estimated number of printed pages produced by a toner cartridge. However, this amount may actually vary based on a number of factors, including the settings of your HP Color LaserJet 4650hdn printer, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Is it better to invest in toner cartridges with high page yield?
Yep, especially when you use your printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. To ensure you won't run out of toner anytime soon, you should consider the HP 641A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com. It offers a combined 33000-page yield and comes at a budget-friendly price.
How soon do I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You'll have them fairly soon because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.