Color LaserJet 5550Cartridge prices starting at $112.95
A dependable workgroup printer, the HP Color LaserJet 5550 boasts of print speeds up to 28 pages per minute, with rich colors and deep blacks ensuring professional-looking results each time. Flexible paper handling guarantees all your printing needs will be addressed, all while enjoying operation ease and energy efficiency. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 5550 include remanufactured HP 646A (C9732A) yellow, HP 645A (C9730A) black, HP 645A (C9733A) magenta, and HP 645A (C9731A) toner cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of bigger savings with our four-piece combo packs containing all colors. All purchases and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 5550, Color LaserJet 5550dn, Color LaserJet 5550dtn, Color LaserJet 5550hdn, Color LaserJet 5550n
- Best SellerHP 645A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$462.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 645A Ink Cartridge Black (C9730A) 13,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9732A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9733A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9731A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 5550, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the top cover of the printer.
- Grasp the front cover and pull it down.
- Grasp the green handles on the transfer unit and pull it down.
- Pull out old toner cartridge to be replaced from the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Remove sealing tape on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Align new toner cartridge with tracks inside printer.
- Insert new toner cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the transfer unit.
- Close the front cover.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with toner, as well as checked for faulty parts, that are then repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured HP 646A (C9732A) yellow, HP 645A (C9730A) black, HP 645A (C9733A) magenta, and HP 645A (C9731A) toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Color LaserJet 5550 and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light and heat so make sure to keep unopened packages in a cool, dry place. Stored right, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.