HP Color LaserJet 5550dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $89.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 5550dtn
- HP 645A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $335.95 As low as $329.954 Cartridges / $59.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet 5550DTN:
- Lift the top cover of the HP Color Laserjet 5550DTN, and then open the front cover.
- Grasp the green handles on the transfer unit, and then pull it down.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge straight out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag and gently rock it to dislodge the toner inside. Then, remove the orange mylar strip and the orange shipping lock from the new cartridge.
- Pull the orange tab on the end of the new cartridge to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and push it as far as it will go until it stops.
- Close the front cover, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my HP Color Laserjet 5550DTN, can I cancel it?
Yes. Cancellation of orders is allowed here at Inkjets as long as the order has not yet been shipped. But if the order is already out for shipping, you may return the item back to us once it arrives and we'll give you a refund.
Why am I getting the INCORRECT SUPPLIES error message after installing new toner cartridges?
The INCORRECT SUPPLIES error message indicates that a toner cartridge is in the wrong slot. Check the toner cartridges and reinstall them into their correct slots.
Can I send my HP 645A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge order via mail?
Yes. We accept orders by mail. Simply send it to 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. We will contact you once we received and shipped your order.