HP Color LaserJet 5550hdn TonerCartridge prices starting at $89.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 5550hdn
- HP 645A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $335.95 As low as $329.954 Cartridges / $59.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the used toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet 5550hdn by following these simple steps:
- Lift open the top cover, then pull down the front cover.
- Grab the handle on the transfer unit and pull down so you can access the print cartridges.
- Carefully remove the used toner cartridge from inside the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Make sure to remove its shipping lock.
- Rock the new toner cartridge gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Look for the tab on the side of the new cartridge, and then pull it to remove the inside sealing tape completely.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the printer's interior, then insert it until fully seated.
- Replace the transfer unit, then close the front cover and the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our top-tier yet reasonably priced remanufactured toner cartridges, you'll also benefit from the nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the units in our HP 645A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, have met stringent quality requirements. They are perfectly safe to use with your HP Color LaserJet 5550hdn printer and will not void its warranties.
How soon can I get my replacement toner cartridges?
You won't be waiting long because we offer fast, worry-free delivery service and same-day shipping. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.