Color LaserJet CM1312nfiCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM1312nfi
- HP 125A Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$74.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 125A (CB543A) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,400 Page Yield
- HP 125A (CB542A) Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1,400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CM1312NFI with these steps:
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Pull the toner cartridge drawer out of the printer.
- Hold the handle on the used toner cartridge, and pull it straight up to remove it.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge, and pull the orange protective plastic from the bottom of the toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Pull the tab on the left side of the toner cartridge straight up to fully remove the sealing tape.
- Close the toner cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
A 10.0002 Supply Memory Error message appeared on the control panel of my HP Color LaserJet CM1312NFI—what does it mean?
A 10.0002 Supply Memory Error message means the magenta print cartridge has an e-label error. To resolve this, simply remove the cartridge from the printer and reinstall it. Then, turn off and turn on the printer.
When vertical streaks appear on the printout, does it mean I need to replace the toner cartridge?
Not necessarily. But you can always check the toner level of the cartridges to verify if one or more are running out of toner, and then replace accordingly.
I want to purchase the 4-Piece Combo Pack to avail of free shipping. Do I automatically qualify?
If your shipping address is within the 48 contiguous states, yes, shipping is absolutely free of charge!