HP Color LaserJet CM4730 TonerCartridge prices starting at $84.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM4730
- HP 644A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 644A (Q6460A), 1x Cyan HP 644A (Q6461A), 1x Magenta HP 644A (Q6463A), and 1x Yellow HP 644A (Q6463A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $329.954 Cartridges / $62.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet CM4730, simply follow these steps:
- Open the right access door.
- Pull down the transfer unit. Don't place anything on top of the transfer unit.
- Pull out old toner cartridge to be replaced by its blue handle. Set old toner cartridge aside properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its blue handle and insert it into its corresponding slot. Make sure the toner cartridge and slot match in color.
- Put transfer unit back up.
- Close the right access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep HP 644A (Q6462A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner, HP 644A (Q6460A) Remanufactured Black Toner, HP 644A (Q6463A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner, and HP 644A (Q6461A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet CM4730 level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.