HP Color LaserJet CM4730fm TonerCartridge prices starting at $84.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM4730fm
- HP 644A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 644A (Q6460A), 1x Cyan HP 644A (Q6461A), 1x Magenta HP 644A (Q6463A), and 1x Yellow HP 644A (Q6463A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $249.95 As low as $234.954 Cartridges / $62.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet CM4730fm is worry-free. Here's what to do:
- Open the covers found on the right side of the printer.
- Grasp the handle and pull down the transfer belt.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge from inside the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Place the used cartridge in this bag for recycling.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then insert the cartridge until it's firmly seated.
- Close the front cover, then the top cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
If you're looking to stock up on our HP 644A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, make sure its cartridges are stored properly. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain the toner's quality. You'll want to store them somewhere clean and dust-free, as well. To prevent degrading their composition, make sure the cartridges are kept away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Definitely! They come with a reasonable price tag, but can produce the exceptionally sharp and vibrant print output you want. Plus, they come with our premier 1-year warranty coverage and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater protection.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet CM4730fm, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.