HP Color LaserJet CM6030 Toner
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM6030
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CM6030 with these easy steps:
- Hold the grips on the sides of the front door of the printer.
- Pull the grips down to open.
- Hold the handle of the empty toner cartridge, and slide the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove any packaging materials that are used to protect the new toner cartridge.
- Grasp each end of the toner cartridge, and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if it's time to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CM6030?
Replace the used ink cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CM6030 when the 'Replace
If I get toner smears on the printouts, do I have to replace the toner cartridges altogether?
No. You just need to replace the toner cartridge that is exhibiting the problem.
The printed pages are missing the magenta color. Is this problem related to the toner cartridge?
We doubt that. Missing colors in the printouts are often due to an imaging drum problem and not with the toner cartridge.