HP Color LaserJet CM6040f Toner
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM6040f
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet CM6040f, simply follow these easy steps:
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and pull down to open.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold both sides of the new toner cartridge and shake it up and down five to six times.
- Align new toner cartridge with its corresponding slot.
- Insert new toner cartridge into slot and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 6 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and lift up to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are dramatically lower in cost but offer comparable quality to OEM toner products, saving you a lot of money without sacrificing printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support industry recycling efforts.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured HP 824A (CB382A) yellow, HP 825A (CB390A) black, HP 824A (CB383A) magenta, and HP 824A (CB381A) cyan toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Color LaserJet CM6040f and won't void printer warranties.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, of course. All Inkjets.com remanufactured toner cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.