Color LaserJet CP3505nCartridge prices starting at $47.95
The HP Color Laserjet CP3505N produces high-quality color output at a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. It reduces waiting time, with the first print out in approximately 12.5 seconds, thanks to the PowerSave with Instant on Technology. It also offers a large paper handling capacity of up to 350 sheets, so printing a large volume of documents is as easy as a pie. Looking for a replacement toner cartridge for this printer? Get it right here at Inkjets.com. We offer high-quality yet affordable remanufactured toner cartridges for various HP printer models. Purchase our Remanufactured HP 503A Black, Cyan, Magenta, or Yellow, and take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP3505n
- HP 503A (Q7581A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- HP 503A (Q7583A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 501A (Q6470A) Toner Cartridge Black 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet CP3505N, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the toner cartridge from side to side.
- Remove the orange shipping locks and the shipping tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and insert the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Firmly close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet CP3505N is nearing the end of its useful life?
When a toner cartridge on the Laserjet CP3505N is nearing the end of its useful life, the control panel displays a message recommending that you order a replacement toner cartridge soon.
Can I continue printing in black when all color toner cartridges run out of toner?
Yes. Simply change the print mode on your printer to 'MOSTLY BLACK PAGES.'
Do you allow cancellation or changes in the order?
Yes, but only if the order has not been processed yet.