Color LaserJet CP3525dn
The HP Color Laserjet CP3525DN is a workgroup laser printer that can print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute in black and in color with a maximum resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi. It offers a standard input capacity of up to 350 sheets and an output capacity of 250 sheets; plus, it comes with a duplex printing feature for your utmost convenience. Need to replace one of its toner cartridges soon? Then, choose Inkjets' high-quality but more affordable Remanufactured HP 504X and HP 504A Toner Cartridges and save up to 70% off the cost of OEMs. Contact us to know more about our products and other offers.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP3525dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet CP3525DN by following these easy steps:
- Open the front cover of your HP Color Laserjet CP3525DN.
- Grab the old toner cartridge, and then remove it from its slot.
- Discard the toner cartridge according to local regulations.
- Open the protective bag of the new toner cartridge. Take the new cartridge out and remove its protective tape and protective drum cover before installing it into the machine.
- Insert the toner cartridge into its corresponding slot. Then, push it down until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the toner cartridges on my HP Color Laserjet CP3525DN has low toner level?
If one of the toner cartridges on your Laserjet CP3525DN is running low on toner, faded or light areas often appear on the printouts.
How can I temporarily improve the print quality when there's a small amount of toner left inside the toner cartridge?
To temporarily improve the print quality, you may remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently shake it to redistribute the remaining toner inside. Then, reinstall it.
Which is the more ideal option: the Remanufactured HP 504A Black or the HP 504X Black Toner Cartridge?
Your choice will actually depend on your printing needs. If you are a heavy printer user, then the Remanufactured HP 504X Black Toner Cartridge is the ideal option as it contains more toner and prints more pages. But if not, then stick to the standard HP 504A.