Color LaserJet CP6015Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP6015, Color LaserJet CP6015de, Color LaserJet CP6015dn, Color LaserJet CP6015n, Color LaserJet CP6015x, Color LaserJet CP6015xh
- HP 823A (CB380A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 16500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet CP6015 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and pull down to open.
- Grasp the handle of the print cartridge to be replaced and pull out to remove.
- Remove other print cartridges to be replaced in the same manner.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold both sides of the new print cartridge and shake up and down about five to six times.
- Align the new print cartridge with its slot.
- Insert the new print cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Insert other print cartridges replaced in the same manner.
- Grab the grips on the sides of the front door and lift up to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 823A (CB380A) Remanufactured Black Toner, HP 824A (CB381A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner, HP 824A (CB383A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner, and HP 824A (CB382A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridges we carry are guaranteed to work with the HP Color LaserJet CP6015 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.