HP Color LaserJet CP6015de TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP6015de
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet CP6015de printer:
- Hold the grips on the sides of the front door, then pull down to open.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge up and down up to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot, then insert the new cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Lift up the front door up to close it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can create. But the amount you get may vary because of several factors. These include the resolution settings of your printer, complexity of the document, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
They are, so no worries! Our HP 823A and HP 824A remanufactured toner cartridges have met strict quality requirements. They allow for safe and reliable performance when used with your HP Color LaserJet CP6015de printer, and will not void any warranty.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges save me money?
The remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com come with impressive page yield and ensure high-quality print results. But they are also affordable, making them a worthy purchasing decision every time.