HP Color LaserJet CP6015xh Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $54.95
The HP Color LaserJet CP6015xh is a dependable machine, what with a 175,000-page monthly duty cycle that lets it keep up with the most demanding printing requirements you might have. Energy-efficient and easy to use, it boasts printing speeds of up to 40 pages per minute and resolutions of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet CP6015xh include remanufactured HP 823A (CB380A), HP 824A (CB382A) yellow, HP 824A (CB381A), and HP 824A (CB383A) magenta toner cartridges. Take advantage of massive discounts when you buy these replacement toner cartridges! All purchases and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet CP6015xh is a breeze. Simply follow these steps:
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and pull down to open.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold both sides of the new toner cartridge and shake it up and down five to six times.
- Align new toner cartridge with its corresponding slot.
- Insert new toner cartridge into slot and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 6 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and lift up to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet printers while toner cartridges are for printers and copiers. Ink is also liquid while toner comes in powder form.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Make sure you avoid touching drum units and rollers to prevent printing issues. Set aside used toner cartridges properly as well to avoid toner stains. If you do get toner on your skin or clothes, wipe it off immediately with a piece of disposable paper or cloth and wash toner away with cold water. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. Remanufactured HP 823A (CB380A), HP 824A (CB382A) yellow, HP 824A (CB381A), and HP 824A (CB383A) magenta toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Color LaserJet CP6015xh and won't void the printer's warranty.