HP DesignJet 100 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make sure to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Designjet 100 printer as soon as possible by following these easy steps:
- Open the front hinged flap at the right side of the printer to access the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- Grip the ink cartridges using its shorter top edges and then carefully lift it up from its holder and out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty holder, then push until it clicks into place.
- If you're replacing multiple ink cartridges, just repeat the steps above until each one is installed properly.
- Close the front flap of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges, like our HP 10 (C4844A) Black, HP 11 (C4836AN) Cyan, HP 11 (C4837AN) Magenta and HP 11 (C4838AN) Yellow, that have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repair or replacement. Once they meet quality standards, they are refilled with premium blend ink.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy investment?
Absolutely! They are fully compatible with your HP Designjet 100 printer and will not void its warranties. While not brand-new, remanufactured ink cartridges can produce the same quality print results and page yield as OEM versions, but cost far less. Plus, they are co-friendly, allowing for reduced waste in landfills because of their recyclability.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon! When you place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays), Inkjets.com will ship them on the same day.