Printing has never been easier with the HP DesignJet 10ps. It offers high-speed printing of up to 10 monochrome drafts per minute at up to 2400x1200 dpi resolution, and comes with optional duplex for a more streamlined process. And when in need of replacement ink cartridges for this device, look no further than Inkjets.com. We have the HP 84 (C5016A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which offers a remarkable 3700-page yield to meet your large print demands. At the same time, it can create the sharpest and most vivid monochrome output—but at a budget-friendly price. Order this option today and save up to 63%. You'll also get free shipping on orders above .
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 10PS
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet 10ps won't take long at all. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the power is on.
- Raise the ink cartridge door located at the front right side of the printer.
- Release the used ink cartridge and remove it from its slot inside the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push down on it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges that are cleaned and checked for components that need repair or replacement. Following quality requirements, they're restocked with new, premium ink.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Absolutely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 84 (C5016A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, are perfectly safe to use with your HP DesignJet 10ps printer, and will not void its warranty. What's more, they can produce incredibly sharp and bold print results—while staying within your budget.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our same-day shipping and fast delivery service, so you won't be waiting long at all. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.