The HP Designjet 111 is the most affordable large-format printer HP has, letting you print on oversized media up to A1 or D size with just a click of a button and with a reduced footprint, thanks to it space-saving design of just 3.3 feet wide and ENERGY STAR qualifications.
Inkjets.com ensures you never miss a print with the HP Designjet 111 by carrying compatible remanufactured replacement ink cartridges, including HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, and HP 82 (CH565A) black ink cartridges.
Discounts of up to 61% off await! Buy and more today and you get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 111
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Designjet 111 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front hinged flat at the right of the printer.
- Gripping it by its shorter top edges, lift the old ink cartridge to be replaced straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into corresponding slot until it clicks into place. Make sure the ink cartridge is securely in place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 4 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the outer flap.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, and HP 82 (CH565A) black ink cartridges are repurposed cartridges. They are cleaned, restocked with ink, and undergo quality checks to identify parts that need repairing or replacing in order to ensure desired printing performance.
What are the benefits of remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising on print quality. In fact, they offer print quality comparable to what original ink products are capable of. They are also good for the environment as they support industry recycling efforts.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes! Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Designjet 111 will stay in good condition for up to two years when kept unopened and away from extreme temperatures. This makes it safe to stock up on replacement ink cartridges without trouble.