HP DesignJet 130gp InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 130gp
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
There's no sweating ink cartridge replacement for your HP DesignJet 130gp printer. Here's how you do it:
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the ink cartridge door found at the front right side of the device.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by releasing it from its slot and pulling it out.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Firmly push down on it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This is what the number of pages created by an ink cartridge is called. But because the number is an estimate, the amount of prints you get may vary. You'll have to consider some essential factors, including the resolution settings of your HP DesignJet 130gp, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the printer itself.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the best purchasing decision?
Our HP 84 (C5016A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can offer incredible page yield and allows for the sharpest and most vivid output—but come with a more affordable price tag. Our options do away with the excuse that you have to spend more just to get the highest quality results.
How does Inkjets.com protect me?
We add an extra layer of protection to your investment by covering our remanufactured ink cartridges with a solid 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.