HP DesignJet 130nr InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 130nr
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Designjet 130nr printer the fast and easy way:
- Open the print cartridge access cover located at the right of the printer. Just raise the cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace by gripping the shorter top edges and lifting it out of the slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging, then lower it down into the empty slot. Press down until it's securely in place.
- Repeat the steps above if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Once these are done, close the print cartridge access door and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide is called the page yield. However, this is only an estimated number. The amount of pages you actually get will vary because of several factors, including the settings of your HP Designjet 130nr printer and how often you use the machine, or the type of paper.
Is it better to get ink cartridges with a high page yield then?
Yep, especially if you use the printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. To ensure you won't run out of ink anytime soon, choose our HP 84 (C5016A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, which offers an amazing 3700-page yield and razor-sharp black output, but at a more affordable price compared to branded versions.
How does Inkjets.com protect its customers?
We cover our remanufactured ink cartridges with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns as additional layers of protection to your investment.