HP DesignJet 2500c+ InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 2500c+
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Out with the old, in with the new—here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Designjet 2500C+ printer:
- Flip open the print cartridge cover on the right side of the printer.
- Check the ink cartridge you want to replace, then carefully remove it from its slot and out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging, then insert it into the empty slot. Push the new ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Do the same steps if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- After you've installed the new ink cartridges, close the print cartridge cover to resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Designjet 2500C+, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The ink cartridges in Inkjets.com's HP 10 Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack can last up to 36 months, but they will need proper storage to retain their composition. Make sure they are kept in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. Always keep the drawer or closet they're stored in clean and dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials. This way, when you do finally use them, your ink cartridges can provide the stunning print results you expected.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You'll have them in your hand and installed in your printer fairly soon. We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.