HP DesignJet 30 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
As a large-format printer, the HP Designjet 30 delivers top-quality prints at 2400 dpi resolutions, offering professional-looking results with deep blacks and vivid colors to ensure you impress each time. Flexible paper handling lets it accommodate a variety of media finishes, while maximum color consistency is achieved with automatic color calibration and printhead alignment. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Designjet 30 include remanufactured HP 84 (C5016A) black ink cartridges. Available with discounts of up to 64% off, these replacement ink cartridges are rated with estimated page yields of up to 3,700 pages. Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Designjet 30 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front-hinged flap at the right side of the printer.
- Grip the ink cartridge to be replaced by its shorter top edges and lift it straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Lower new ink cartridge into its slot and press on it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 4 if replacing more than one cartridge.
- Close front-hinged flap. Ink cartridge replacement is a success if the ink cartridge icon on the front panel is no longer flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink. They also undergo quality checks, ensuring faulty or damaged components are repaired or replaced to ensure desired print quality.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are good for the environment because they support recycling efforts in the industry. They also help you save a lot on costs, all without compromising print quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! Remanufactured HP 84 (C5016A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Designjet 30 and won't void the printer's warranty.