HP DesignJet 30n InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 30n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet 30n printer is easy. Here's how you do it:
- Open the front hinged flap located at the right side of the printer.
- Grip the shorter top edges of the ink cartridge you want to replace, then lift it up and out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Align it with the empty slot properly, then lower the new ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the same steps if you're replacing more than one ink cartridge.
- Once that's done, close the front hinged flap. When the ink cartridge icon on the front panel isn't flashing anymore, this means the installation is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy purchase?
Remanufactured units, like our HP 48 (C5016A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, are more affordable than their OEM versions, but can provide the same page yield and high-quality print resolution. Not only that, their reusability helps reduce landfill waste, making these cartridges perfect for those looking for eco-friendly options.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Just make sure to keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space because exposure to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures can degrade their composition. This space they're stored in should be clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
You'll have access to our selection of high-quality yet affordable ink cartridges, which come with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your orders are worth $30 or more, we'll also ship your ink for free.