DesignJet 5940xiCartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP DesignJet 5940xi printer won't disappoint when it comes to fast and reliable performance. At maximum resolution, you get only the crisp, professional prints you've always expected. But what if it runs out of ink? No worries—Inkjets.com is here to provide you with the best replacements. Check out our HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black cartridges, each providing 860-page yield, and one tri-color cartridge that offers 560. With their razor-sharp page output, these cartridges are on the same level as their OEM counterparts, but they're also more cost-effective. Order today and get up to 31% off and when your items amount to or more, you get free shipping!
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 5940xi
- Best SellerHP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$48.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN)
- Best SellerHP 96 Black (C8767WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$23.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 96 Black (C8767WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
- Remanufactured HP 96 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C8767WN) 860 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this simple guide on how you can install a new ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet 5940xi printer:
- Open the print cartridge access cover.
- Grip the ink cartridge you want to replace, then remove it from its slot in the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Holding only the plastic body, remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. Make sure you don't make contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips to prevent printing errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages you'll get from an ink cartridge, but the actual amount may vary based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP DesignJet 5940xi printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges really save me money?
Yep! Take our HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, for example. It is more affordable compared to OEMs while still delivering the high-quality print results you expect. Plus, Inkjets.com has it covered with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee as additional protection.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them in no time at all. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.