HP DesignJet 700 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP DesignJet 700 printer comes with a variety of excellent features, including 600 dpi maximum resolution, print speeds of up to 0.5 monochrome drafts per minute, advanced Intel 80960JF processor, and support to a wide selection of media types and sizes. And when the device is almost of ink, look no further than Inkjets.com for top-tier replacements. We have the HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which comes with an impressive 930-page yield. It uses a premium ink blend to produce razor-sharp and detailed black output, but at a price you can easily afford. Plus, this cartridge can last up to 24 months with proper storage. Order today and get up to 50% rebate, along with free shipping on orders over $30.
How To Replace Cartridge
Check out this handy guide on how to replace the existing ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet 700 printer:
- Switch the printer on. Make sure the front-panel display reads STATUS/Ready.
- Open the front cover.
- Press the access cartridge key. Wait for the print carriage to stop next to the front panel.
- Open the window, press down on the used ink cartridge lightly, and then pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the sealing tape and tab from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the appropriate slot. Press down lightly against the new cartridge, pushing it away from you until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is the way to go. Keep your unopened ink cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to maintain the ink quality. Make sure this storage space is also clean and dust-free. And to prevent degrading the ink composition, avoid storing your cartridges near gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Always! Our HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, for instance, allows for safe and seamless performance when used with your HP DesignJet 700 printer. It will keep the printer warranty intact, as well. In addition, our cartridge can deliver the highest quality print results—but come at a reasonable price.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.