DesignJet 750cmCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 750cm
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$50.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Designjet 750cm is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure the front panel display reads "Status / Ready", NOT "Status / Ready for media".
- Press the "Access Cartridges" key and wait for the cartridge carriage to move next to the front panel.
- When the carriage stops, open the window.
- Press down lightly on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure the color on the cartridge label matches the dot color above a slot.
- Press down lightly and push new ink cartridge away from you until it snaps into place.
- Cartridge alignment automatically starts after new ink cartridges are installed. The process is complete when the front panel displays a "Status / Ready" message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges help you save a lot of money on your printing without sacrificing quality. They also let you do your bit for the environment as they support industry recycling efforts.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Designjet 750cm and won't void the printer's warranty. All Inkjets.com purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years when kept unopened and kept in a cool, dry place.