DesignJet 90Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 90
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge on the HP Designjet 90 using the following steps:
- Open the front hinged flap at the right side of the printer.
- Grip the empty ink cartridge by its shorter top edges, and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove its packaging materials.
- Lower the new ink cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place and feels secure.
- Repeat the steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the outer flap.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the cartridge on the HP Designjet 90 is out of ink?
For the HP Designjet 90, the amount of ink in the cartridge is shown through the corresponding bar on the front panel display. If the entire bar is flashing, it simply means that the cartridge is out of ink.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are backed by a full-year money-back guarantee. So, if you're not satisfied with the product for any reason, let us know and we will offer you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payments with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for orders made via our website. If you'd like to pay via PayPal, check, or money order, that's available too.