HP DesignJet 90gp InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 90gp
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet 90gp large-format printer is worry-free. Just follow these steps:
- Open the first hinged flap located on the right side of the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace by grasping its top end and pulling it up and out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Align it with the empty slot in the printer properly.
- Insert the new ink cartridge, making sure it is firmly and securely seated inside.
- Repeat the same steps if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Once everything is in place, close the hinged flap and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Inkjets.com's HP 84 (C5016A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge have met strict quality requirements. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DesignJet 90gp large-format printer without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Aside from full compatibility with your printer model, our remanufactured ink cartridges can produce the high-quality print results found in OEMs but at a fraction of the cost. Additionally, Inkjets.com has them covered with a neat 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes, we do! Inkjets.com can ship your ink cartridges on the same day if the order is placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.