HP DesignJet 90r InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 90r
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to replace the ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet 90r large-format printer:
- Open the front hinged flap located at the right side of the printer.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, grip its shorter top edges then lift the cartridge vertically up and out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Lower the new cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- If you're replacing multiple ink cartridges, just repeat the same steps above.
- Close the hinged flap. You'll know the ink cartridge is installed properly when the ink cartridge icon on the front panel stops flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is important to this. Make sure your unopened ink cartridges are kept in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Keep this spot clean and dust-free, as well. To avoid degrading the composition of the cartridges, make sure to store them away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Can you tell me more about warranty?
Sure! The HP 84 (C5016A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com is covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridge?
Fairly soon, actually. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.