HP DesignJet cc800ps InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet cc800ps
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet cc800ps copier is easy to do. Just follow this quick and handy guide:
- Open the ink cartridge cover of your copier.
- Take the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging material.
- Align the new ink cartridge properly with the empty slot. Check that it's the same color as the cartridge you just removed.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot.
- Push down on the new ink cartridge until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really a worthy choice?
Definitely! Our HP 10 (C4844A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is perfectly safe to use with your HP DesignJet cc800ps copier. It can offer amazing page yield and, at the same time, create the razor-sharp print output you need. And the best part? It comes at a budget-friendly price and allow for greater peace of mind thanks to a solid warranty coverage.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce the potential of landfill waste ending up in landfills, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Always! Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, along with a 100% money-back guarantee and a simplified return policy. Your full satisfaction is our top aim, after all.