HP DesignJet T520 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet T520
- Remanufactured HP 711XL & 711 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboIncludes 1x HP 711XL Black (CZ133A) and 1 each of HP 711 Cyan (CZ130A), Magenta HP 711 (CZ131A), and Yellow HP 711 (CZ132A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $56.95 As low as $53.954 Cartridges / $14.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this guide on how you can replace the used ink cartridge in your HP DesignJet T520:
- Check that the power is on.
- Open the ink cartridge cover located on the left-hand side of the device.
- Once the print carriage stops moving, unlock the used ink cartridge by pressing on it.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure the cartridge has the same colored letter as the slot.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Instead of exposing your cartridges to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures, store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to maintain their quality. Keep this area clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! We can box and ship your HP 711XL & 711 Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack on the same day if the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DesignJet T520, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.