HP Apollo P2200 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Apollo P2200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Apollo P2200, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center for easier access.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Apollo P2200 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges dramatically cost less than original ink products but offer comparable print quality, providing you with savings without sacrificing printing performance. They also support industry recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Can I stock up on replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place and to open them only right before replacement. Stored right, Inkjets.com ink cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.