Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Apollo P2600 is a great addition to any home office or small workgroup looking to stay productive everyday by getting all printing needs done when needed. It is straightforward in function, making it easy to use and fully utilize for day-to-day tasks.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Apollo P2600 include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges. With discounts of up to 52% off, they're sure to offer you incredible value for money.
Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop today! All purchases come with 100% money-back guarantees for your protection.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Apollo P2600, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will give you access to the cartridge by moving the cradle to the center.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty components repaired or replaced as well to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but don't compromise print quality so you get the printing results you desire. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes. Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Apollo P2600 and won't void the printer's warranties.