HP DeskJet 1000c Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP DeskJet 1000c allows for high-speed printing of up to 6 monochrome pages, or up to 3.5 color pages per minute. It also allows for vibrant color prints at maximum 600x600 dpi resolution with Color Resolution Enhancement technology. But to maintain consistent print quality, make sure to use only top-tier replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which can print up to 930-page yield to better deal with your daily print requirements. Not only that, this option comes with a premium ink blend so you can get those remarkably sharp and bold monochrome output you expect—only it won't result in a thinner wallet. Shop with us today and get up to 50% discount, along with free shipping on orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 1000c printer the fast and proper way with this simple guide:
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Raise open the printer cover, then wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the device.
- Lift up the latch and release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then pull it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Peel off the sealing tape covering the ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing down on it firmly.
- Push down on the latch to keep the new ink cartridge in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the expected number of printed pages produced by an ink cartridge. But the amount you'll get may be different according to several factors, which include the resolution settings of your HP DeskJet 1000c, how often you use the device, the complexity of the document, and type of paper.
Are Inkjets.com's replacement ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Our HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has met strict quality standards, allowing for safe and seamless performance with your printer model. Using it won't affect the printer warranty, as well. What's more, this cartridges can produce the super-sharp and vivid output you want, but comes at an affordable price.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.