HP Deskjet 1000cse Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Sleek good looks and reliable performance make up the HP DeskJet 1000cse personal printer. It offers fast print speeds of up to 16 monochrome pages or up to 12 color pages per minute. Maximum color resolution is 600 dpi for those sharp, detailed prints. And when looking for replacement ink cartridges for this printer model? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which offers 930-page yield that allows for uninterrupted printing. With its razor-sharp black output, every printed text or image is vividly rendered. Add an affordable price tag and you won't find a better alternative to OEMs. Order today and get up to 51% off, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 1000cse personal printer the fast and easy way:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open the cartridge door. The print carriage will move automatically to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then remove it from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from it packaging, then carefully pull off the sealing tape. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These refer to repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for parts that required repair or replacement. After meeting quality standards, they are then restocked with new, premium ink. One prime example of a remanufactured ink cartridge is the HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 1000cse personal printer without voiding its warranties. If you spot any issue with the product, just let our friendly and professional representatives know and they'll provide the necessary solution.
Any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.