Deskjet 1000cxiCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1000cxi
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 1000cxi personal printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace by pulling it out of the slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Holding it by the plastic body, carefully remove the sealing tape.
- Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles and copper strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, making sure it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge cover and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not brand-new, Inkjets.com's HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has met stringent quality specifications. It is guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 1000cxi personal printer without voiding its warranties. With its superior page yield and super-sharp resolution, this option is on the same level as OEMs. But it comes at a more affordable price, allowing you to print more while spending less.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep, they do! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them in no time at all. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays for your peace of mind.