HP Deskjet 1010 InkCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1010
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $106.955 Cartridges / $21.39 ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Original HP 61XL (CR258BN) Black & Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- (1) HP 61XL Black
- (1) HP 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $75.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Original HP 61XL (C2P81BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $74.952 Cartridges / $37.48 eaOut of stock
- (2) HP 61XL Black
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $21.98 ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.952 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- (1) 61XL Black
- (1) 61XL Color
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $31.95
- Special Price $26.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to installing new remanufactured HP Deskjet 1010 ink cartridges:
- Turn on your HP's DeskJet 1010 printer and put paper on its input tray. Then, pull down the output tray.
- Open its cartridge access door and wait for its carriage to be at the center of the printer. Proceed to Step 3 if the device is idle.
- Choose the expended cartridge and press it down. Then, remove gently. Get your new cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Place the cartridge in the slot. Push forward so it will stay in place. Repeat steps 3 and 4 if there are another cartridge for replacement. Make sure to lift the cartridge door to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I reinstall the ink cartridge immediately after removing it temporarily from the printer?
You must reinstall the ink cartridge immediately because it may begin to dry out if left outside the printer for an extended period of time.
I received the wrong ink cartridge for my HP Deskjet 1010. Will you replace it for free?
Yes. We offer free return and replacement on all our remanufactured HP ink cartridges within 365 days from the purchase date. To request for a return or replacement, kindly contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is your free shipping offer available anywhere in the United States?
No. Our free shipping offer is available in the contiguous United States only.