HP DeskJet 1050A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP DeskJet 1050A has all the basic functions that a small office needs. It is an all-in-one unit that can print, scan, and copy. It also has a small footprint that won’t take up a lot of space on your work desk.
And if you’re looking to cut down on office costs, Inkjets.com is where you should look. We offer competitive pricing for all our cartridges, whether you need our black or color inks. We also offer our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack and our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack for a better per-cartridge price point. Order at least $30 worth of products today, and we’ll cover your shipping fee.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and wait until it’s idle. Make sure you have paper loaded.
- Open your printer’s cartridge access door, and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the unit.
- To release an old cartridge, lightly press down on it. Then, pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge, then pull the pink tab to remove the tape.
- Install the new cartridge into its corresponding slot with the nozzles facing the printer. Push until you hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color goes to the left and black goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door and wait for alignment process to start.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge can print more than a standard-sized cartridge. Our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your frequency of use and the printer’s settings.
I still have a warranty on my printer. Will it still work when I use your inks?
We guarantee that your warranty will remain intact, even after using remanufactured inks. Our cartridges are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, so they will come in the same dimensions as that of original inks.
How does your warranty work?
All our products come with a one-year warranty, valid upon the date of your purchase. We also have fantastic return policy. If you don’t like the quality of your products, we’ll refund your purchase in full.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet 1050A Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95